Back stretches are often a great method and a perfect back exercises for back pain relief. By choosing the right back stretches and repeating them daily, you will feel great. You can do them at home, at work, in the gym… everywhere!
The main reason why the most of the individuals don’t go in the gym center is because they feel like they are beginners. It’s not a shame to be a beginner! Nobody is born with knowledge.
Feel free to go in gym every day, it’s for your back!
Best Back Stretches?
1. On the chair – Sit on the chair and place your stomach near your legs like in the picture shown. This kind of back stretches will reduce the back pain. Do it gently, hold up to 10-15 seconds and repeat the exercise 10 times. That means on every 10 seconds, move your body to the right position and repeat the whole step 10 times.
2. On the floor- Lay down on the floor on your stomach and push up with your hands. While pushing with your hands, don’t move your lower back and the legs. Hold up to 10 seconds and repeat this action up to 5 times.
3. Standing – You can do many back stretches while standing. Rise your hands in the air and try to touch your feet without moving your knees. That means your legs will have to be in straight position.
4. With Ball – Ball is often used for doing back stretches. You can purchase it on the internet and have one at your home. It will help you a lot for doing any exercises and help you with back pain relief.
Tips for back stretches?
The back exercises will not only help your back, it will relax the back muscles too. You will feel happy because your back wont going to hurt you. Also wearing comfortable clothes will help you with the back stretches.
You can do back stretches at your home and you don’t have to pay some money to doctor. It is easy to do and plus it will relax your body.
They are part of the back exercises and will heal your back in natural way.
1. Try to do the back stretches more times in a day.
2. Avoid bouncing
3. Everything you do, do it slowly.
4. Breathing is very important.
5. Check the pictures shown below.
Why are back stretches recommended?
There’s a variety of useful back stretches that help with back pain relief you should consider. Some of them are really easy to do and are recommended on daily basis, other can be little complicated for someone trying the first time, but after few days of practice they can easily be accomplished.
Your body and especially your back is a very critical organ that over the years has been put under a lot of pressure, weather you walk bad, have low quality shoes, sit in the wrong position, or even sitting In the right position puts your back under pressure.
There for back stretches are required to keep up with the healthy life and painless aging. Using them as a back pain relief is a much longer solution than using back pain relievers when back pain appears.
Here are some of the recommended back stretching exercises:
The first back stretches
are very easy to do and you should do it every day. Results can be unbelievable.
1. Start breathing deep and calm. Calm your body functions and get down on your knees and hands. Your back should be in a horizontally parallel position from the floor.
2. Now to start your back stretches you need to take your left arm and while holding the same position for the other body parts, put your left arm between your right arm and right leg. You can go as further as you like as long as you don’t feel pain. Feeling pain is not a part of this exercise.
3. Now bring your left arm back to the normal position where you started and breathe deep and slowly.
4. Now take your right arm and put it on your hips. While holding that position, start leaning your right shoulder back slightly and slowly.
5. Repeat the same process from the beginning and this time start with your right arm and finish with your left shoulder.
The second Back stretches
are also very easy and are often called as the cat stretches.
1. Get down on your knees and hands and stretch your body forward for a few times. Afterwards take a first position by putting your hands right under your shoulders and your knees right under your hips, so that your hands and knees have a 90 degree angle with the floor.
2. Now spread your palms evenly and start tipping your hips upwards, sticking your back out and lean your shoulders backwards raising your head towards the ceiling and look up.
3. While exhaling pull your abs muscles and round your back upwards. You will almost immediately feel the back stretching on your spine.
4. Lower your head down, and start breathing deep for 10 to 15 seconds and repeat this back stretch 4-5 times. If you feel comfortable you can repeat this back stretch as long as you like.
Before doing any back exercises you should do one of these back stretches, it will certainly help you do your back exercises painless and easy.