Many people nowadays have problems with their back because of their working duty (70% of the people don’t do back exercises). Often people give a lot of money for Physiotherapists and the results are the same. We are going to show you how to heal your back with back exercises for back pain relief.
You don’t have to give your money to anyone, when you can easy remove the pain by your self. By doing these back exercises everyday (some of them at home), you’ll forget about the back pain. It doesn’t matter if you are man or woman, young or old, by doing these steps half an hour every day, you will strengthen your back.
Lower Back Exercises with Ball
1) Circles on the Ball - Perfect solution for doing some aerobic at home, cheap and effective. You can do different back exercises while balancing on the ball. You’ll have better results if you start doing circles once from the left and once from the right, while you’re sitting on the ball.
2) Balance - Place your legs on the ball while your hands are on the floor. Your body needs to be in straight position. See the picture for example and place your body. Doing back exercises like in the picture will strengthen your back muscles.
3) Sitting - Sit on the ball and gently rise your hands one by another. After doing it for 5 minutes, start the same exercise with the legs.
Activities for Back Exercises
1) Swimming - This is one of the best back exercises and also for the whole body. When you swim your body is in the right position which is good for your back.
3) Run or walk - By walking or running you are helping your back in a natural way. Going in bed for relaxing is not a good option. Walk or run for 30 minutes every day are great back exercises, instead of driving a car. That will help your back a lot and it will reduce the back pain.
When you are doing back exercises, do it carefully with patience. Take a brake if it’s too hard for you, don’t do the exercises with force. Back stretches are exercises that will also help you.
Back exercises will relax the muscles and you should be like a new person except if you have back injuries.
By doing back exercises you improve your health condition and create a natural pain relief that works in long term too. In many occasions when people feel back pain, instead of doing any kind of exercise, they take pills, medicine to help them stop the pain.
Well, this works in short term, but by tomorrow night they will most likely feel the same pain again. This is because the body has physical dislocation that needs to be treated not chemical disbalance that requires medicine. Treating back pain with back exercises gives a huge improvement and it can stop the pain for a much longer period.
Back exercises positions
Back exercises need to be done while laying on the ground or in any kind of horizontal position. This is because when you are standing straight up, your back is under pressure from the body weight of the upper body parts, and there for your back can not relax and stabilize the structure. While crouching on your knees or laying on your back or stomach, remember to always breed deep in order to completely relax your body and muscles.
The first back exercises that should be done on daily basis is a simple one that helps the body stretch, and for the spine to relax a little. To do this, you need to get down on your hands and knees, and start breathing deep. While you are breathing deep you start turning your upper torso in t
he opposite direction from the lower body a little and continue breathing deep.
Back exercises for Back pain
If you feel any kind of pain you should stop and lay on your back by putting a pillow under your lower back. Feeling pain should not be a part of any back exercises. If you feel relaxing by doing this back exercises, increase the angle of turning a little more to stretch even more and relax the spaces between the spine.
Another back pain exercises that helps stretching your back and gives you almost instant back pain relief looks like this. You lay with your back on the ground and you put a pillow under your lower back, if you don’t feel any kind of tension, you can start breathing deep at the first couple of minutes and then start exercising by pulling your behind, the lower part of the pillow, upwards and downwards for 5 times and then back and forwards for 5 times. This are very good back exercises that helps you relax your lower back and sleep well without the feeling of pressure in your back.